Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Transition

Everything will be different from July onwards. New department, new superior, new jobscope, new challenges and new expectation.

I am not sure will I be able to adapt this "revolution" but I bet it would be an exciting one. I am muddle up between taking up new changes and pursue new jobs in other companies.

I have mentioned many times before, eventhough I am holding an executive title yet my jobflow is more to doing junior stuff. I had 2 busy superiors whom are "too busy" to teach me new stuff and thus there's no room of improvement and everything is stagnant and monotonous.

Now, I will be learning new stuff, doing new scope, everything will be new. I will have chance to brush up management skill in a proper way which I think is good for me in long run...

Make up your mind!#@$^%*&

No comments: