Sunday, July 4, 2010

Betrayal

Once, he told me this.. "I will not betray my current relationship before starting a new one...". At that point of time, I took it for real, I trusted him... I thot he was kind enough not to hurt the woman he loved by loving her whole heartly and not having an affair with another woman. Belief and reality is two different thing, belief is just an assumption, it does not hurt. Reality teaches you what is cruelty and you get "burnt" at the same time as a token for "digging" the truth which was meant to be hidden.

For the unlucky ones, one time experience is enough to last you for the rest of your life. It happened to me before, I am so afraid of the heartbroken feel, the insecure feeling, doubt and worries of being betray again...

I just couldn't take it anymore...



2 comments:

John said...

it sucks to find out things that you don't want to find out but that's life ... pat kua like me always kena

Shinz L said...

Yeah, precisely..

When you're kept in the dark, you feel better but curious..

When you know the truth, you'd rather be an ignorant, be stupid is the best policy!